Extraordinary General Meeting 6th December 2021 Form of Proxy
for members to appoint someone else to represent you at the EGM if you cannot attend yourself
Complete the form to appoint your proxy and instruct them how to vote
Your completed form must be submitted no later than 9am on Tuesday 30th November 2021.
Once you have submitted the form you will receive an email asking you to respond to confirm your identity so that Mind in Harrow can match against our membership records. You must respond to this email – please check your email Junk folder to ensure that you don’t miss it.
You must respond to the confirmation email no later than 9am on Thursday 2nd December 2021.
If you have appointed someone other than the Chair as your proxy, that person will have to register to attend the Zoom meeting as set out in the papers with the notice of the meeting sent to members.
Notes to the form of proxy
1. As a member of Mind in Harrow you are entitled to appoint a proxy to exercise your rights to attend, speak and vote at a general meeting of Mind in Harrow. You can only appoint a proxy using the procedures set out in these notes.
2. Appointment of a proxy does not prevent you from attending the meeting and voting in person. If you have appointed a proxy and attend the meeting in person, your proxy appointment will automatically be terminated.
3. A proxy does not need to be a member of Mind in Harrow but must attend the meeting to represent you. If you wish to appoint a proxy other than the chair of the meeting, insert their full name in the box. If you leave this space blank, the chair of the meeting will be appointed your proxy.
4. To direct your proxy how to vote on the resolutions mark the appropriate box (“Agree” or “Disagree”). If no voting indication is given, your proxy will vote or abstain from voting at his or her discretion. Your proxy will vote (or abstain from voting) as he or she thinks fit in relation to any other matter which is put before the meeting, including a motion to adjourn.
RETURNING YOUR FORM OF PROXY
5. To appoint a proxy using this electronic form, the form must be received by Mind in Harrow no later than 9am Tuesday 30th November.
6. Once you have submitted this electronic form of proxy, please expect to receive an email to confirm your identity. It is advised that you check your spam/junk email folder to ensure that you don’t miss this email. For an electronic proxy appointment to be valid, you must have responded to the confirmation email no later than 9am Thursday 2nd December 2021.
7. If you submit more than one valid proxy appointment, the appointment received last before the latest time for the receipt of proxies will be used.
8. You may not use any electronic address provided in this proxy form to communicate with Mind in Harrow for any purposes other than those stated.
– member to complete and submit electronic form appointing proxy by 9am Tues 30th November
– member to respond to email to confirm identity by 9am Thurs 2nd December
– proxy to register on Zoom by 3pm Mon 6th December 2021 to attend EGM.
If any Member has any questions about the new Articles or wishes to provide apologies for non-attendance at the meeting, please contact the Chair at email@example.com.
Mind in Harrow Extraordinary General Meeting - Form of Proxy
Complete this form by 9am Tuesday 30th November to appoint either the Chair of the meeting or another person as proxy to vote on your behalf at the EGM on Monday 6th December 2021. Before completing this form, please read the explanatory notes accompanying.