- · Work across our user involvement and Co-production projects at Mind in Harrow (MiH) promoting and building on the work of our Harrow User Group (HUG), Experts by Experience (EbEs), and Mental Health Champions.
- · Ensure user voice and Co-production will be at the heart of planning and designing mental health services in Harrow
- · Facilitate active involvement and promote an ongoing partnership between a range of stakeholders to ensure that the voice of people with lived experience of mental health is represented
- · Identify new opportunities to make sure that service user views are understood and represented at a local level.
- · Champion user voice and will support the development of user involvement opportunities.
- · Lead on ensuring all our work is co-produced, collaborating with a wide range of stakeholders so that projects are relevant and meaningful. Applying core Co-production principles will be central to this role.
How to apply:
Interviews are scheduled for the end of November 2023.
Please Read the following below: