We are excited to now be able to offer a brand new set of resources for schools and colleges.
With increasing need for mental health education and support across the borough, HeadsUp have created a series of 6 video and activity packs aimed at Key Stage 3 and 4.
The packs include:
- 6 educational videos filmed with our young volunteers covering topics such as: An introduction to mental health, coping strategies, navigating mental health services, and how to support friends and family.
- 6 lesson plans corresponding to each video topic
- Classroom resources and teacher notes
- Symptoms and mental health support directories
- Homework and research activities
Take a look at a sample lesson plan:
We are also able to offer the following services:
- Staff Training and CPD
- Bespoke Advice and Support
- Parent Workshops
- Student Assemblies and Workshops
- Student drop in sessions
This will be followed up by an initial consultation with our HeadsUp Project Coordinator to further understand your needs and to tailor our support to you.