About the course
This course focuses on building Mental Health Champions in your workplace. They are reminders of an organisation’s commitment to wellbeing and together they help shape a more empathetic workforce as they promote greater understanding of the needs and feelings of others.
Benefits of the workshop
- Improve understanding and awareness of the role and skills of Mental Health Champions
- Be more confident to start mental health conversations at work
- Gain knowledge of signposting and support options
- Become aware of opportunities and solutions for wellbeing activities
- Reflect on the importance of self-care in the role of Mental Health Champion
What’s in the workshop?
- What does it mean to be a Mental Health Champion?
- What are the key skills of champions?
- How to start conversations about wellbeing
- Where to signpost someone
- How to organise activities to promote wellbeing
- Why is it important to fight mental health stigma?
- The self-care of Mental Health Champions
Training is delivered interactively with practical exercises, participation from delegates and opportunity for questions and discussion. As Mind in Harrow we are a specialist provider which ensures that knowledge provided is well-evidenced and relevant.
This workshop is developed to run for 3,5 hours with suitable breaks. It is delivered via Zoom or Teams at a time that suits your team. We can also tailor the content and duration to fit your training requirements.