About the workshop
This workshop is dedicated to discover and explore the concept of resilience and its links to our emotional health. We look at how change affects our ability and capacity and how to develop self-awareness so that we can effectively implement evidence-based strategies to boost our emotional resilience.
Benefits of the workshop
- To improve understanding and awareness of resilience and its links to emotional health
- To reflect on the ways change and transition influence our ability and capacity
- To explore self-awareness and develop recognition of our needs
- To provide strategies to help protect and build our resilience
What’s in the workshop?
- Let’s define resilience
- The Change Curve: ability and capacity
- Cultivating self-awareness
- How to mindfully deal with difficult emotions
- Connecting – being part of each other’s resilience
- Evidence-based strategies that work
- Topping up your your emotional resilience reservoir
Training is delivered interactively with practical exercises, participation from delegates and opportunity for questions and discussion. As Mind in Harrow we are a specialist provider which ensures that knowledge provided is well-evidenced and relevant.
This workshop is developed to run for 3 hours with suitable breaks. It is delivered via Zoom or Teams at a time that suits your team. We can also tailor the content and duration to fit your training requirements.