About the workshop
This workshop explains where stress happens in our bodies and why stress can be good or bad. We focus on the recognition of stress and anxiety triggers and discuss practical, short tips that can be implemented immediately to alleviate the negative effects of stress and anxiety.
Benefits of the workshop
We encourage participants to choose at least one technique discussed in the session to take forward in their lives to give them power and control to change their experience of stress and anxiety.
What’s in the workshop?
- Your nervous system: helpful and hurtful
- Cultivating self-awareness
- The difference between stress and anxiety
- Influences on your stress tolerance
- Methods of stress reduction – 4 strategies
- Don’t forget your Stability Zones in times of chaos
- Signposting/useful resources for further support
Training is delivered interactively with practical exercises, participation from delegates and opportunity for questions and discussion. As Mind in Harrow we are a specialist provider which ensures that knowledge provided is well-evidenced and relevant.
This workshop is developed to run for 2 hours with suitable breaks. It is delivered via Zoom or Teams at a time that suits your team. We can also tailor the content and duration to fit your training requirements.