About the workshop
The aims of this workshop are for people to recognise how we react to change and identify our unique stressors and anxiety responses. This enables us to become conscious of our major triggers and manage them effectively. Participants will be encourage to recognise their own positive wellbeing habits and how that helps to shift perspective, make more helpful choices and experience more positive emotions.
Benefits of the workshop
- An increased awareness and understanding of change and our reactions to it.
- The opportunity to reflect on your current stress and anxiety levels and ways of coping.
- Recognising the role positive wellbeing habits play.
- Feeling more confident to action, monitor and review their own emotional health.
What’s in the workshop?
- An introduction to the Change Curve
- Stress and Anxiety: your triggers and coping mechanisms
- Identify, celebrate and maintain your positive wellbeing habits
- Your emotional health self-care plan
- Why knowing is not enough
- The importance of keeping track
- Planning for obstacles
Training is delivered interactively with practical exercises, participation from delegates and opportunity for questions and discussion. As Mind in Harrow we are a specialist provider which ensures that knowledge provided is well-evidenced and relevant.
This workshop is developed for a half-day session, running for 3 hours with suitable breaks. It is delivered via Zoom or Teams and is available to run at a time that suits your team. We can also tailor the content and duration to fit your training requirements.