About the workshop
In this energetic and motivational session we look at how winter affect us all and what we can do to look after ourselves and pro-actively prioritise our wellbeing.
Benefits of the workshop
- Recognise how winter affects our minds and bodies
- Learn from the experts: survival tips
- Change the way we think (and talk) about winter
- Identify actions for your Winter Wellness Action Plans
What’s in the workshop?
- What happens to our bodies and minds in winter?
- Survival tips from the experts – learning from the best
- Tapping into our thoughts and why that matters
- Identify and celebrate our positive winter habits
- Prepare your survival kit: identify your wellness actions
Training is delivered interactively with practical exercises, participation from delegates and opportunity for questions and discussion. As Mind in Harrow we are a specialist provider which ensures that knowledge provided is well-evidenced and relevant.
This workshop is developed to run for 2 hours with suitable breaks. It is delivered via Zoom or Teams at a time that suits your team. We can also tailor the content and duration to fit your training requirements.