This workshop is dedicated to discover and explore the concept of resilience, its link to our wellbeing and how to build our own resilience. Resilience is ordinary magic that can be increased by building up personal resource in good times. We can develop good habits, discover personal strengths and become aware of the assets we have in our lives that help us to cope.
Aims of the course
- To improve understanding and awareness of resilience and its links to wellbeing
- To give delegates the opportunity to reflect on their current resilience levels, personal strengths and default behaviour patterns
- To explore emotion regulation strategies and techniques
- To provide tools and techniques to protect and build one’s own resilience
- Introduction to emotional resilience
- Assess your own resilience levels
- Emotion regulation strategies and techniques
- Cultivating self-awareness
- Explore steps to mindfully deal with difficult emotions
- Connecting – being part of each other’s resilience
- Building your emotional resilience toolbox / develop an action plan/strategy to foster and protect your own emotional resilience
- Cognitive behaviour therapy techniques and practices
- Ways of wellbeing
Training is delivered interactively with practical exercises, participation from delegates and opportunity for questions and discussion. As Mind in Harrow we are a specialist provider which ensures that knowledge provided is well-evidenced and relevant.
This workshop is developed for a full day or half-day session, depending on the number of delegates and training requirements of your team. When safe to do so, it is delivered in-person, otherwise via Zoom or Teams or a platform of your choice. We can also tailor the content and duration to fit your training needs.