We offer specialist information and signposting to local services, such as benefits and housing advice, counselling services and health and social care services.
- More trained volunteers committing more time to provide information and guidance over the phone, email and post
- Additional specialist information and signposting to counselling and support services for 16 and 17 year olds.
What difficulties are people currently contacting us about?
- I’m feeling isolated and anxious in the lockdown. What services are open and can help?
- I’ve lost my job and it’s a struggle. Where can I turn to?
- I need help with my welfare benefits or housing. Who can help me?
- I need some help to organise food for my family. Who can support me?
- I can’t get face to face appointments anymore. What services are available to me?
- I feel disconnected because I’m not confident using the internet and computer. What services can help me connect with others?
Who can access the helpline?
- Harrow residents
- 16 year olds and over
- People experiencing difficulties with everyday living
How can you contact our helpline?
For a confidential, empathic, culturally sensitive approach, and one-to-one support:
- Call 020 8426 0929
- Email email@example.com.
We also offer one-to-one appointments with our Information Worker for people needing additional support (by appointment only).