HeadsUp Mental Health Lesson Resources
With increasing need for mental health education and support across the borough, HeadsUp have created a series of 6 video and activity packs aimed at Key Stage 3 and 4.
The packs include:
- 6 educational videos filmed with our young volunteers covering topics such as: An introduction to mental health, coping strategies, navigating mental health services, and how to support friends and family.
- 6 lesson plans corresponding to each video topic
- Classroom resources and teacher notes
- Symptoms and mental health support directories
- Homework and research activities