This workshop helps delegates understand their own personal response to stress. It focuses on devising strategies based current strengths and developing a personal action plan.
Aims of the course
- To increase and improve understanding of how stress works
- To explore the health effects of long term stress
- To identify your own stressors and analyse your responses
- To identify your strengths and build on your current strategies
- To create your own personal action plan to cope with stress and improve your wellbeing
- What happens when you detect stress?
- Common effects of long term stress on your body, mood and behaviour
- What is stressful for you?
- Influences on your stress tolerance
- Methods of stress reduction – 5 strategies
- Identify your Stability Zones
- Your Personal Stress Action Plan: Introducing Positive Activities
- Signposting/useful resources for further support
Training is delivered interactively with practical exercises, participation from delegates and opportunity for questions and discussion. As Mind in Harrow we are a specialist provider which ensures that knowledge provided is well-evidenced and relevant.
This workshop is developed for a full day or half-day session, depending on the number of delegates and training requirements of your team. When safe to do so, it is delivered in-person, otherwise via Zoom or Teams or a platform of your choice. We can also tailor the content and duration to fit your training needs.